Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
What is remote Bookkeeping?
Accounting is a standardized, structured and systematic practice. Employees and managers don’t need to see their accountants daily. In fact, the accounts office is rarely visited by the employees and managers. This is because everything in Bookkeeping can be done remotely.
A calendar of monthly deliverable is enough to set the timelines and deadlines your accountants need to meet. An email is sufficient for the accountants to know what you need and will deliver it accordingly. There is no need for face to face interactions with your accountants. Everything can be done remotely through phone communication or web conferencing and Dropbox which is a remote and secure way to transfer documents and programs. Of course we also offer face to face meetings and in office appointments especially for our clients that are needing the Management and Human Resource assistance.
Accounting outsourcing is a great way for businesses of all sizes to streamline their operations and increase profitability. Firms that are either too large or too busy to deal with their accounts and bookkeeping can benefit from outsourcing these services to a third party, Raina's Elektra. This can help to eliminate payroll, accounts, and benefits errors. Instead of you sending boxes of receipts and invoices to us or you finding precious space in your office for us, you will e-mail the information or use a secure hosting site to transfer your sensitive files.
Benefit from remote accounting approach :
- Employee cost- recruitment, training, salary, benefits, retention, attendance issues
- Space cost- rent, utilities, maintenance, cleanliness, security
- Equipment cost- computers, tools, chairs, table, filing cabinets, office supplies
- Error cost- simple errors of oversight on important reports and documents
- Technology cost- servers, fail over, business continuity plan, site back up
- Redundancy cost- train and hire a back-up accountant in case of absence during critical periods
Our key business areas — Bookkeeping/Full Accounts, Payroll, Pre-Tax Return Prep for CPA's, Financial Advisory, QB Setup-Cleanup-Training.
- Eliminate stress - we’ll do your books so you don’t have to
- More free time - use this time to grow your business or spend time with family
- Save money - our experienced bookkeepers can spot costly mistakes and inaccuracies
- Get a clear picture of your financial position - make effective and timely decisions
- Convenience - we come online when you need us
- In the Blog Section Please double click the under lined Header to view full Blog.
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 1PM
We made it on page 36 of the UOP Alumni September 2013 Issue as a NM Business Owner...only 10 of us from NM!!!!